The Notary Group has several branches throughout the Okanagan to help you.
BC notaries are efficient and cost-effective, and can help you with a wide range of legal services.
Our notaries have a wide range of expertise, with decades of combined experience.
We would be pleased to help you with any of the services listed below and look forward to being of service to you.
Dealing with Property
Whether your home is a single family dwelling, a strata or a manufactured home, on freehold or leased land, we can help you with the legal documents you need to:
- buy or sell your home
- finance or re-finance your property
- transmit the property into the name of a surviving joint tenant
- add or remove people from your title
- put your property into joint tenancy with someone else
- draft, sign or register covenants, easements, and rights of way
- subdivide property, including preparing documents and obtaining signatures required by the preliminary layout approval and registration of all necessary plans and accompanying documents at the Land Title Office
Planning what to do with your Estate? Wondering what kinds of documents you need to put in place to allow others to help you with your affairs? We can help you create your:
- Power of Attorney
- Representation Agreement
- Advance Directive
We can also help you prepare and sign:
- Authorizations for minors to travel outside of Canada
- Certified true copies
- Insurance Loss Declarations
- International Documents
- Invitation letters for foreign visitors to Canada
- Passport documents
- Statutory Declarations
- "Still Alive" Declarations
- Wills Notice Searches
- Rights of way, easements and covenants